Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wishcasting Wednesday

This week's question:  What do you wish to take a break from?

I had to think about this one for awhile and go read several other people's answers for inspiration.  Initially, I kept thinking of things that it isn't really possible to take a break from -- I can't move to a hotel to take a break from the clutter we are sorting our way through; there is a list of responsibilities that aren't going anywhere; and if anyone knows how to take a break from being exhausted, please clue me in!

Soooo....I wish to take a break from my negative thoughts.  I've been reading some law of attraction type stuff lately and have realized how gloomy/doomy my mental chatter is.  I'd love to take a break from listening to that.

5 comments:

  1. As positive pink wishes for herself I so lovingly wish this for her also. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too, am reading Law of Attraction and VERY aware of my inner language. Good for you! Let's break the habit together!

    As Pink wishes for herself I so lovingly wish this for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Pink wishes for herself, I wish for her as well. I am working very hard on thinking positively and I believe it is actually making a big difference. So here is to only positive thoughts which leads to happy moments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that's a pretty cool wish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really believe in positive thoughts/energy/prayer! It works:)

    As Pink wishes for herself, so I wish also!

    ReplyDelete